Remis Insurgite - Rise to Your Oars.
T: Telephone02 4959 1788
Welcome to the Toronto High School Student & Parent Portal. The purpose of this service is to allow parents and students to:
1. Make Online Bookings for Parent/Teacher Nights
2. View student/s timetables
3. View student/s previous school reports
4. View student/s attendance
5. To register student's interest for representative sport etc
(Further extensions/capabilities of this service will be added in the near future ie permission notes, sporting draws etc).
For parents to access the system, they must log in to the parent portal.
Registered previously? Simply need to click on the link below and enter their Username (Email address) and password.
Here is the Portal Login For Existing Users
For all newly enrolled students (eg Year 7), a Student Key (Access Code) will be generated and distributed. An Access Code can also be generated on request. Parents then input this code to create the link in the portal to the new student/s.
New users need to register once only, by clicking on this link
The Portal Registration for New Users
Once you have registered, please refer to the instructions above.
Use your DoE portal username and password to log in.
To download the app on your phone or tablet, go to Google Play or the App Store and search “Sentral for Parents” and install. Click on “register here” and complete your details. You will need a valid email address to register.
* If you do not have an access key, please email the school to request one.
* I have a Parent Portal account, but I haven’t used the Sentral app before.
* I don’t have a Parent Portal account, and I haven’t used the app.
5 Field Avenue
Toronto NSW 2283
telephone 02 4959 1788
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.